Flaxseed oil, raw pressed (not heated), hand pressed
leader in the content of valuable fatty acids.
A valuable useful product obtained from flax seed contains the following substances (as a percentage of its total weight): omega-3 (alpha-linoleic acid); omega-9 (oleic acid); omega-6 (linoleic acid).
- reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body;
- boosts immunity
- If flaxseed oil is given to a child instead of fish oil, then the work of the stomach and intestines can be controlled.
- useful for prevention during the season of viral epidemics
- thins the blood
- preventing the appearance of blood clots
- has a wound healing effect
- increases the elasticity of blood vessels
- reduces the risk of diseases: myocardial infarction, atherosclerosis, hypertension, ischemia, stroke.
- Normalizes weight, improves skin and hair condition
Flaxseed oil production is a new direction for our company. Flax seed is not subjected to heat treatment, oil is produced in wooden presses by hand, where the product does not come into contact with metal, which prevents product oxidation and helps preserve the beneficial properties of flax.
Linseed oil has a short shelf life, therefore, we produce it only to order and in a 0.25 liter container.
The finished oil can give a natural sediment.
The daily norm of the product for preventive purposes in an adult should not exceed 15 g (a tablespoon or 3 teaspoons). If you decide to drink a product for treatment, the dosage is 2-3 tbsp. (30-45g). Reception of a liquid pure product must be started with 1 teaspoon, gradually bringing the dosage to a tablespoon (if the product is used for preventive purposes), up to 2-3 tbsp. (during therapy) per day. The optimal intake of the product is on an empty stomach.