Creamy honey with blueberries Improves eyesight
Blueberries are a source of a huge amount of useful substances: vitamins B1, C, A, B6, PP, trace elements magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, organic acids, antioxidants.
Useful properties of blueberries:
- Normalizes digestion and improves metabolism;
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels;
- Improves vision, therefore it is especially recommended for those who work at a computer for a long time;
- Improves mental performance;
- It is useful for people with diabetes.
But it is possible to preserve them only in fresh berries, which do not lend themselves to heat treatment, do not dry out. Honey, being a natural preservative, does an excellent job with this task. The result is an appetizing dessert with an unusual lilac color that combines the beneficial properties of honey and blueberries.